Checks stopped being deposited for weeks.Message on web site said...We are unable to process your claim at this time.

Called over a dozen times. Busy every time. Sent 2 letters asking for help.NONE RETURNED. None answered.

Finally sent registered. Received call from adversarial women who declined to help me or look into situation. "I WILL MAKE MY DECISION TODAY." I replied; Decision? I need help.

She forced me into a hearing which I lost.Corrupt Judge refused to look at my phone containing a screen shot of messsage.

Never submitted my husbands letter stating he saw message every week.Horrible.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of united states department of labor unemployment benefits from United States Department Of Labor. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3000 and wants United States Department Of Labor to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by United States Department Of Labor for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with United States Department Of Labor?

Comments